Tuesday 19 February 2013

Euro Truck Simulator 2, or how I learned how to stop worrying and love trucks.

I should be a busy student. With many deadlines and a lot of work to do. I wish my brain would somehow cotton on to this. It can't.

Instead, I have been mostly doing this!!!
  
This happened on my first outing. I haven't quite got this truck malarkey. 




Don't you just hate it when you go out for a drive and this happens.


Why did I think that driving at night was a good idea?

 
 The wheels, oh god, the wheels!




Still not got it. But that package will get there on time!



I don't even know what happened here.


 I bought my own truck. It's pink and I did this with it the first time I took it out.


Sod other trucks! I rule the road!!
 
Well, I did rule the road. Not really on it atm.

And thus concludes a dramatically short piece about how crap I am at truck driving.

Next month: FLIGHT SIMULATOR X

1 comment: